Found a bug in XulBrowser?
- View all open XulBrowser bugs and make sure that your bug hasn't already been reported. If your bug has already been reported, you can add yourself to the CC list of that bug to see its progress.
- If your bug has not already been filed, then open a new bug. Make sure you look below to see what you should include in your report.
What to include in a bug report:
- XulBrowser Version/build number
- The Operating System that you reproduced the bug on
- Steps to reproduce your bug
- What should happen
- A long, thorough description of your problem
A long, thorough description of your problem